At the City of Roberts, we are committed to providing safe, high quality utility services to our community, while maintaining a standard of excellence in customer service and environmental conservation. Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or need assistance with any matters related to the water we provide.
New Residents--Come into City Hall to open your utilities account. A valid state issue ID is required. Applications can also be submitted by filling out the form below, email the completed form along with a copy of both sides of your state issued ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed below, you will find the City of Roberts current utility rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office.
City Utility Base Rates per month: Beginning October 1, 2023
- Bills are due on the last day of the billing month.
- Property owners are responsible for all utility bills.
- A $30.00 late fee is applied to all delinquent accounts.
- Disconnection notices will be mailed out on or about the 7th of each month.
- Services involuntarily discontinued for non-payment:
- Water will be shut off
- Garbage cans will be removed from the property.
- Requirements for Restoration of Services after involuntary disconcontinuance for nonpayment:
- Current and past due charges
- Restoration service fee
|Deposit for Involuntary Disconnection||$44.12*|
*(water base rate plus 5000gal)
Should you experience a problem with your city utilities, please call the phone numbers provided. We will do everything possible to assist you with your water service.